Monday 28 April 2014

Intro to my little world!

Well it took a little while but I'm finally here in Blog World! 

A bit about me (not to bore, just to show where my little world stands in this big world):

I'm a Banker by profession. After seven years of management banking, now on a 'Mummy break' enjoying my time with my little girl. Decided to work on my creative abilities whilst on this break and own my small business Radiant Sparkle www.facebook.com/pages/Radiant-Sparkle/156871587675385 offering fashion jewellery & kids photography services.

I love all things lovely, cute and fun with special interest in cooking, food photography, kids photography & jewellery! Being a huge believer in 'living in the present' I aim to live each day as a blessing, to make amazing memories to cherish in times to come.

So here I am, hoping to share some of these lovely, cute and fun moments and experiences with you guys :)

COOKING & FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY

Who likes food that takes less time to make than it takes to enjoy? I do!!
You'll find some fun cooking ideas for snacks, desserts & also some lunch/dinner dishes that have come out of my VEGETARIAN kitchen!

ALL THINGS CUTE & PRETTY

Being a Mum of a little girl, I have become completely in awe of all cute and tiny things that make everyday life colourful and fun. Sharing some of my photography of gorgeousness that bring a smile :)

Enjoy and please feel free to add your feedback and comments.



4 comments:

  1. Good start sneha .Eager to log to blog to see kids and fun pics.All the best .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet words aunty :) I'm also excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting hobbies Sneha. Awesome picture of your little angel grabbed my attention to this site :) All the best.

    ReplyDelete